Contact Dr. Hill | Parents

Email:

Phone:

*I do not answer telephone calls during class time. However, I will return your call as soon as possible afterward.  {Please leave a voicemail or send a text message that identifies yourself, your child, and your concern.}

ParentSquare App:

• Send a message through the district ParentSquare App. {Additional details will be provided to connect to the ParentSquare App.}

How to Request a Parent Conference:

• In-Person: Please request a conference at least 48 hours in advance. I will do my best to accommodate your schedule. {Unfortunately, due to health concerns, in-person parent/teacher conferences are unavailable at this time.}
  • Virtual: For a Virtual Parent Conference via telephone or Zoom, please select the best date and time that works for your schedule on the ParentSquare App. You will receive a confirmation email with all details for your scheduled conference. 

Please note:

• During the school week, I will respond to calls and messages within 24-48 hours of receipt. Calls and messages received during the weekend will receive a response by the end of the next school/business day.