Praise

How has Dr. Hill and/or her teaching positively impacted you or your child’s life?

[testimonials]

3 thoughts on “Praise

1. She has been a wonderful teacher! Although sometimes I feel that she might be asking for too much from us, her students, I soon realized it was because she believes we are capable of accomplishing what she is asking from us. She also does this to show us how college will be for us so we can be better prepared for the different environment that awaits us. Although the semester prior to the current one has not been the best for me, she helped me through it, and I am grateful for it. Thank you!

2. Dr. Hill has helped me grow not only academically but as a person. She is helping to prepare us for our future, to expand our eduction, and learn in depth about life. She has given so much if her time to prepare us. She has taught us to manage stress and do our best.

Dr. Hill you deserve so much thanks from your students and all the lives they touch for it all came from you.

3. As “tough” as Dr. Hill seems, she is an awesome instructor. For example, when I was in her Spring English 1301 class, I thought this class going to be easy because of the pace, but I was wrong. It went by fast and honestly, I was ready to quit. It was a lot of work and the only thing I was thinking was “Ugh! She is giving us too much work so we can stress ourselves!” I only thought this was going to be a useless class to take and that it was not going to help me in my future. But my attitude has now changed when the semester was over. I kind of improved on writing essays because of all the help Dr. Hill had given us. Now I’m currently taking the next level with Dr. Hill, which is English 1302 in the summer. I hope by taking this class cannot only improve me my writing skills, but also have some more improvement on reading and literary analysis on advanced readings.

Thank you very much, Dr. Hill, for being an awesome instructor!